30.11.12

Sting, Puff Daddy, Faith Evans - Every Breath You Take *****


I'll Be Missing You" is a song by Grammy Award winning recorded by Puff Daddy in partnership with Faith Evans and 112 in memory of the artist Notorious BIG, who was murdered on March 9, 1997. Released as the second single from the album "No Way Out" (1997), "I'll Be Missing You" melody used as the basis of the song Every Breath You Take by The Police. For my blog I have seen fit to place the video that has the collaboration of a myth as is Sting. This song is ageless. Excited as the first day.
 I'll Be Missing You" es una canción ganadora de un premio Grammy grabada por Puff Daddy en colaboración con Faith Evans y 112 en memoria del artista Notorious B.I.G., que fue asesinado el 9 de marzo de 1997. Lanzado como el segundo single del álbum "No Way Out" (1997), "I'll Be Missing You" utiliza como base la melodía de la canción Every Breath You Take de The Police. Para mi blog he considerado oportuno poner el video que cuenta con la colaboración de un mito como es Sting. Esta canción no tiene edad. Emociona como el primer dia.

No comments:

Post a Comment