30.9.13

Jake Evans with Joe Duddell & string quartet accompaniment from Chethams School of Music - Easy On My Soul (live performance) *****

 
 
Jake Evans. Solo Singer/Songwriter. Guitarist/Singer in "Bad Lieutenant" and "Rambo and Leroy".
This song is an anthem reminds me of the song "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by the band The Verve. Easy On My Soul is a wonderful song and the voice of Jake has a special color, able to fuse with this set of beautiful instruments that emanate a beautiful melody ... the result is a song at which I close my eyes and feel it I float.Great job Jake!
Jake Evans. Solo Singer / Songwriter. El guitarrista  y cantante de "Bad Lieutenant" y "Rambo and Leroy".
Esta canción es un himno, me recuerda a la canción "Bitter Sweet Symphony" de la banda "The Verve".  "Easy On My Soul" es una canción maravillosa y la voz de Jake tiene un color especial, capaz de fusionarse con ese conjunto de hermosos instrumentos que emanan una melodia preciosa... el resultado es una canción en la que cierro los ojos y siento que floto. ¡Gran trabajo Jake!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment